Legal Manager - Private Equity Firm
Our client is a renowned Hong Kong based Private Equity firm that is expanding aggressively. They have a strong APAC coverage and offers a very international and dynamic working environment.
A golden opportunity has risen for a legal candidate to join the Legal and Compliance team.
- Handle simple agreement drafting (i.e. Non-disclosure agreements and engagement letters) and review simple business contracts and marketing materials; provide simple legal advice independently
- Assist with contract review procedures and assist Counsels to follow up contract review, contract signing
- Maintain and update contract database and legal filing system (including preparing third party contracts reports)
- Prepare summary of monthly legal and regulatory updates
- 3 years of relevant legal experience preferably from an asset management or private equity background
- Team player and self starter
- Good knowledge is NDA
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- English and chinese is a must
Interested parties please send your updated CV to Venus Ip at firstname.lastname@example.org