Strategy & Business Development Project Manager
Do you enjoy defining transformational business strategies? We are looking for someone who can
• develop overall business strategy for Wealth Management (WM) business across Asia Pacific
• develop a growth strategy for existing or new businesses or markets in Asia Pacific
• assess M&A opportunities in the region
• develop strategic partnership opportunities in the region
• define key enablers to support business growth and development
• develop solutions, provide strategic perspective and support in implementation of the recommended strategy
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
As part of the WM APAC Strategy & Business Development team, you will deliver customized business strategies to transform and grow our business for our Wealth Management business. Utilizing strong strategic skills, industry experience and functional expertise, the team looks beyond standard solutions to develop new insights, mobilize business strategies, drive tangible results, and position our business even stronger
Your experience and skills
• multiple years of work experience in one of the leading strategy consultancy firms
• strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• a structured top-down approach with good story lining skills
• the ability to build partnerships internally with stakeholders and good presence
• strong communication and presentation skills
• WM / Financial Services knowledge, although please note this is desirable, though not a constraint for a good candidate
• leading projects or as high-performing consultants with more than 3 years of overall consulting experience
• able to work independently and manage relationships from a distance while managing up and escalating appropriately
• a top performer with proven results driving business objectives, known for hitting deadlines, staying within budget and willing to go the extra mile
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.