Regional Business Performance & Analytics - ASA
A) Strategic and Business Planning agenda
* Strategy & Planning - To design and manage the analytical decision support to align with and drive the business strategic agenda.
* Business Goals and Objectives - To translate business strategy into measurable objectives and metrics to enable regular monitoring and performance measurement against business goals and strategy. To monitor, update and communicate to the business teams as necessary to influence and drive business performance.
* Stakeholder Management - Senior business stakeholder engagement and coordination with Group, Regional and Country Finance and business teams, including support as required for country / regional management meetings (country reviews, ALCO, etc.)
B) Business Performance Management
* Budgeting - To support the business process for agreement and alignment of budgets (Booked and Origination) and annual 5 year Corporate Plans between relevant business / functions stakeholders. This would cover income, cost, LI, drivers, strategic initiatives and other key strategic items.
* Forecasting - To construct, evaluate and embed business forecasts based on risks / opportunities during the year.
* MBR - Regular tracking of income by product and creation of monthly Waterfalls to represent revenue projection along with relevant insights on the revenue build elements compared to normal run rates.
* Initiatives - Monthly tracking of TB Initiatives (Ecosystem, Cash Focus, SS 2.0 etc.) and regular updates as part of the MBR's based on underlying business analysis, pipeline and implementation reviews.
* MIS Production - Regular production and distribution of standardised MI supporting financial and sales performance (ACE), projects, initiatives, etc, leveraging available information / data across systems to deliver business value add. To drive standardisation and automation of the MI to enhance efficiency.
* Costs - Business Cost Management, analysis and cost centre review
* Ad hoc - Business Performance adhoc analysis as necessary (sub-product / region / country / client) around specific business objectives to enhance decision making and drive business performance.
* Strong analytical skills and ability to manage large sets of data.
* Knowledge of client and finance systems with advance knowledge of spreadsheet tools.
* Ability to interpret global trends in market and impact on strategy and plans
* Strong interpersonal skills needed to ensure effective engagement and drive effectiveness with multiple teams across bank.
* Ability to independently identify, drive and deliver.
* Strong understanding of TB business drivers both financial and non financial in nature
* Ability to prioritize and drive change management.
* Wants to be a trusted advisor - positions as the "go to" person for clients and team members when they desire strategic TB input.
* Acquire Strong credibility with key stakeholders,
* Sharp commercial focus, analytical mindset, consultative engagement style, innovative problem solving approach, and strong achievement orientation.
* Ability to motivate and influence others
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.