Regulatory Compliance Manager
4 days left
About the Regulatory Compliance Manager Role:
Reporting into the Team Leader, you will join the Regulatory Compliance team of approximately 20 personnel and provide compliance advisory to the business units.
You will mainly be focusing on the Singapore branch and will be expected to provide support to the other branches within the APAC region, and interface with internal stakeholders within the APAC region.
- Establish, document, maintain and update policies and procedures and controls pertaining to Singapore branch compliance framework
- Conduct risk analysis across the business lines and support functions of Singapore branch
- Identify gaps in controls, policies and procedures and to assist the business lines and support functions in implementing controls, policies and procedures to address these gaps to ensure compliance with Singapore regulatory requirements
- Effectively manage compliance governance requirements of Singapore branch including coordinating, organising and preparing for monthly compliance committee meetings
- Assist in regulatory change management to identify impacted people, systems and processes and procedures, and to plan and develop training programs and conduct compliance training
- Promote a compliance culture across the business lines and support functions of the Singapore branch
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a roll-up-your-sleeves and get-it-done leadership style, marked by a highly motivated and attention to detail ability.
- Degree from a recognised institution
- Previous experience in a financial institution, government, regulatory agency or law firm is highly preferred
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
This global financial group is a market leader across a broad range of asset classes. The bank also has a stronghold in the APAC region and offers a stable and cohesive working environment.
If you are keen to move into a stable environment with a strong Asian culture, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regulatory Compliance Manager job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke