Associate Director - Transaction Services
- Advising on transactions across a range of industries
- Build a long term career across the broad areas of our business
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
KPMG Transaction Services is positioned within our Deal Advisory group and helps our clients identify opportunities and risk in their acquisitions, disposals and IPOs. Part of the wider Advisory Practice, we work with clients across a diverse range of industries throughout the economic and transaction cycle and provide support from pre-deal evaluation through to completion.
Your new role:
As an Associate Director, you will reflect a level of proven technical expertise and market credibility. Your role will focus on providing Clients with strategic financial and commercial advice spanning the full cycle of transactions with an emphasis on the following service offerings (which may involve co-ordinating other parts of Deal Advisory, Advisory and the broader KPMG firm):
- Pre deal evaluations
- Vendor assistance
- Strategic and commercial intelligence
- Financial due diligence
- Vendor due diligence
- Capital markets assistance
- Regulatory reporting e.g. ASX listing
- Synergy assessment
- Working capital mechanism reviews
- Sale and Purchase Agreement support
- Integration assistance
- Post deal effectiveness reviews
- Growing and leading a team from Analysts/Executives through to Managers/Associate Directors supporting the Partner
- Leveraging and contributing to one of Australia's leading national Transaction Services' practices
- Working as an integrated part of the KPMG Transaction Services' Brisbane practice
Significant experience in advising in relation to transactions across a range of industries and also:
- Tertiary qualifications ideally in Commerce, Law or Economics
- Highly developed interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong track record as a results-oriented leader
- Honest and ethical approach to business which will provide a natural fit with KPMG's values
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online
Advertised: 20 Jul 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 19 Aug 2017 E. Australia Standard Time