Senior Analyst, Group Regulatory Reporting, Financial Management Group
You will primarily be involved in monthly and quarterly reporting to regulators, providing support for regulatory reporting change projects, and coordinating and responding to queries received from internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Submitting and supporting the delivery of monthly/quarterly regulatory reporting
- Managing and analysing impacts of internal changes on external deliverables
- Supporting the regulatory control function by ensuring adherence with the GRR Control Framework and Risk Rating model
- Investigating and analysing regulatory reporting queries received from both internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitating and coordinating internal deliverables for external annual reporting requirements
We ask that you are Degree qualified including accounting major, CA qualification or equivalent (or on track to gain qualification), preferably experienced in financial services/investment banking, with previous exposure to Regulatory Reporting being a distinct advantage.
If you are keen to learn and have strong attention to detail, the ability to develop strong working relationships and are highly motivated and organised then please apply now by following the link.
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 19 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time