Media - Finance Manager - £60,000 - £70,000 + 20% bonus and benefits
My client, a large Media business based in West London are looking for a qualified Finance Manager responsible for meeting the weekly, monthly and annual reporting requirements of the business and Group. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of an innovative and dynamic business who are at the cutting edge of what they do.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the month end management accounts process, including ensuring timely and accurate submission of month end financial data to Group and to the business
- Production of the monthly management accounts pack, including trading summaries, commentary, KPI, traffic and headcount information
- Management and development of two Management Accountants
- Responsibility for the UK Balance Sheet, including key reconciliation's, review of reconciliation's produced by the Management Accountants and presentation to the Finance Director
- Overall responsibility for half year and year-end financial reporting process, including production of accounts and management of all Corporate submissions
- Management of annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting process, alongside the Finance Director. Providing templates and guidance to the commercial heads to facilitate their involvement, acting as a liaison point between Finance and Commercial and collecting and collating information from a wide range of sources to pull the overall budget together.
- Responsibility for the accuracy of budget, reforecast and actual financial data in the reporting system, Agresso
- Management of monthly KPI and yield reporting, and maintaining and improving KPI schedules
- Responsibility for the monthly revenue reconciliation process, ensuring all revenue is properly accounted for, that reported revenue is in line with billed revenue and that credit notes are accurately reflected in reporting
- Monthly cost reporting and review of reporting produced by the Management Accountants
- Ad hoc financial analysis and evaluation of commercial opportunities as required by the commercial team
Key Skills & Experience You will be a qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a minimum 2 years work experience in a commercial environment, Media industry a preference. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly form working relationships and gain credibility with a wide range of staff across different levels and disciplines is essential for this role. In return you will get the opportunity to sky rocket your career within a hard-working, ambitious company.