Commercial Analyst in a large Media business £50,000 - £60,000
My Client, a fast paced Media business are in search of a high calibre Commercial Analyst who has either just finished a CIMA graduate scheme or looking for their next role in industry. The opportunities here are endless and will provide a dynamic, challenging and commercial culture.
Summary of the role
- The purpose of this role is to deliver specific commercial and analytical projects on behalf of the Head of Commercial Finance to support the delivery of high quality finance business partnering across the advertising team.
- Business partner in a pro-active, commercially astute manner
- Explore and analyse data, extracting valuable insights to enable informed decision making
- Build strong relationships and credibility with relevant stakeholders
- Drive the evolution of management information
- Be the voice of finance, supporting and advising business areas on commercial opportunities and issues
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, data integrity and strong financial control
This role will suit an individual looking to develop their career in a commercial finance department with significant exposure to the business. You will have demonstrated financial acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills, likely to be a commercially minded qualified accountant (CIMA or equivalent) with relevant commercial finance experience or have extensive analytical experience from a top-tier management consulting firm.