3 days left
An exciting and newly created vacancy has arisen in a dynamic and growing manufacturing company based in Limerick. A thriving business, they are active in both the Irish and UK commercial markets and have recently launched into the retail market in Ireland.
As a result of this growth, they are now looking to hire a Finance Manager on a full time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified Accountant to join a growing Irish Business.
The successful candidate will be part of the senior leadership team and will report directly into the MD. The expectation is for the candidate to manage all Financial and Accounting aspects while providing key strategic advice to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Responsible for all general accounting, payroll, statutory accounts, tax returns, management accounts and cash management
- Ensure the correct management of cashflow
- Development and implementation of internal controls and systems
- Proactive management of creditors and debtors
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including KPI reports
- Liaising with the external Auditors with respect to the year- end audit process
- Provide insightful and practical decision-making support to Senior Management
- Preparing new business proposals, with costing and quotations to measure, and ensuring their commercially viability
- Responsible for identifying and procuring appropriate levels of funding for the business
- Responsible for preparing annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Qualified Accountant with some industry experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a well-founded commercial and strategic background
- Strong MS Office skills specifically in Excel
- Proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to support and influence across the business.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritise work.
- Flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in progressing to the next level and taking on a challenging yet rewarding role as Finance Manager in a growing Irish business then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990.
Apply for Finance Manager,Manufacturing,LIMERICK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly