Tax Manager, Technology Company, £50,000 - £75,000 + benefits
A mixed compliance and advisory tax manager role within a multinational technology company. The role reports direct into the head of tax and will provide exposure to UK corporate tax, VAT, Transfer Pricing and other international tax issues. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good UK technical tax experience who is looking to further their career in an in-house environment.
A UK based Technology Company, with offices in Central London. The group tax team is responsible for a variety of taxes in each jurisdiction in which the group operates. This role will be aligned to those objectives and will be varied in nature with a balance of compliance and advisory work.
The purpose of this role is to support business effectiveness and sustainability by managing tax obligations through establishing frameworks for tax compliance and coordinating with external advisors and various tax revenue authorities.
Key responsibilities can include:
- Ensure compliance with all its tax obligations.
- Prepare direct and indirect tax returns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare tax related financial report disclosures.
- Liaise with external advisors, tax authorities and other members of the tax team on tax related issues.
- Respond to ad hoc queries and projects relating to the tax affairs.
- Provide tax advice to ensure business operates in a tax effective and compliant manner.
- Review current tax compliance practices in light of current and future business transactions and develop new approaches where necessary.
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training.
- When dealing with all customers, clients or colleagues ensure that we provide a clear, fair and consistent high quality service that presents a professional and positive image.
- 3-5 years broad UK tax experience.
- Exceptional communications skills, verbal and written.
- Big 4
- Finance services experience
- Exposure to indirect taxes
- Exposure to transfer pricing
- Experience in dealing with international tax matters.
£50,000 - £75,000 + bonus (target bonus of 20%) + private healthcare + share scheme + 25 days holiday (possibility to buy more)