Robert Half Guildford are partnering a specialist insurance comparison service provider to recruit a Financial Controller. Teamed with some of the UKs best known brands and a panel of leading brokers the finance function is currently undergoing re-structure following a period of growth.
The successful Financial Controller will play a key role in the Leadership Team, overseeing the financial performance of the whole business while inputting into broader business strategy.
- Ultimate responsibility for and overall control of the Group's accounting function and financial systems;
- Lead and develop the finance teams and the finance function from a strategic and day-to-day perspective;
- Work with the senior management team to formulate financial targets and budgets in accordance with the strategy determined by the board;
- Co-ordinate the production and review of weekly and monthly financial updates in accordance with Group reporting deadlines;
- Continually review and update business unit KPIs, produce weekly and monthly KPI data, analysing underlying trends and identify variances for follow up;
- Review of management accounts, investigation of variances and preparation and presentation of a monthly financial reporting
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
The successful Financial Controller will be a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) individual preferably with experiance working within the insurance industry previosuly.
Based in central Guildford our client is a fast growing SME providing insurance comparison services to the UK market.
Salary & Benefits
£50k to £60k + Onsite Parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.