Finance Manager - Business Partnering
A mix of Financial Reporting and Business Partnering
Working for a highly impressive, multi billion turnover, international group
A global company that are market leading, ambitious and committed to the development of it's people. The business is private equity backed, commercial and innovative. The people who work there are amongst the best in their field, and are looked after very well, by a company who offer excellent benefits packages and ongoing training.
- Build relationships and develop the trust of the colleagues across all divisions
- Responsibility for reporting and engagement with selected operational business areas on their cost performance
- Provide analysis of divisional costs and headcount for review by Directors and Heads of Functions
- Understand and explain variances against budget / forecast
- Support the FP&A team with the Annual Planning process
- Drive the overheads budgeting and planning process for the annual plan and any required re-forecasts
- Engage with budget holders to understand and challenge future and ongoing costs
- Own extremely high profile area of the P&L
- Accounting for overheads including, cost tracking, monthly accruals, project capitalisation and large scale data analysis
- Accounting & control of key sensitive overhead areas
- Production of reporting and presentation of results at the monthly FD review on overhead performance including explanations of key movements and drivers
- Management of key internal reporting submissions particularly cost centre reporting
- Provide required information for quarterly and annual audit purpose
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, who has experience of both business partnering with non finance functions, and financial reporting. It is important that candidates have progressive CV's which show logical career moves, coupled with ambition and drive.
A salary of £55-62,000, a company car scheme, a generous bonus and flexible benefits package.