1 day left
- Level of qualification
Leading the Management Accounting Team to produce accurate monthly reports, as well as assisting the FP&A Team and wider business.
A well established and known leader within the not-for-profit sector, with offices based in West Sussex.
- Managing a small team of Management Accountants
- Consolidation of Group management accounts
- Manage month end reporting
- Designing ad-hoc reports for different business units
- Review current processes and procedures and implementing specific plans/improvements
- Providing ad-hoc assistance to your manager when required.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent communication skills, as well as experience of managing a small team
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience of improving processes and procedures.
A competitive salary of up to £55,000 plus fantastic benefits.