FVP/VP, Group Audit/Global Markets & Risk Management
You will lead or participate in audit projects and be responsible for the business, operational and regulatory audit of Group Risk Management and Global Markets activities. A sound knowledge of risk management practices of financial institutions' treasury, investment and loan activities; investment and derivative products; valuation / pricing and risk models; as well as familiarity with Basel and regulatory requirements governing the businesses are essential. The team will perform different types of audits such as global, thematic or business portfolio audits of the Bank's Head Office Operations as well as its regional subsidiaries and overseas branches.
You will plan, organize, execute and conclude on the internal audits including the preparation of an audit plan and audit report which fulfills the responsibility of the team, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs. You should be well-versed in assessing business risks and controls; recommend business-focused solutions to improve risk management practices; as well as play an advisory role as subject matter experts. You will perform the quality review of auditing standards of the team and make recommendations to improve the audit processes and work paper documentation. You will prepare concise summarized reports and management papers for Audit Committees and other stakeholders.
- A recognized degree, with minimum 8 years of relevant working experience either in reputable auditing firms or financial institutions. Professional certifications such as CIA, CFA or CPA are added advantages.
- A sound knowledge of risk management practices of financial institutions' treasury, investment and loan activities; investment and derivative products; valuation / pricing and risk models; as well as familiarity with Basel and regulatory requirements governing the businesses are essential.
- Conversant with programming languages like VBA, Matlab, SAS, SQL, etc. is preferred.
- Able to multi-task and cope with change and diversity in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong project management skills to lead audit assignments.