VP, Group Sanctions - Financial Crime & Security Services, Group Compliance
Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders.
- Ensure Sanctions Policy remains updated, relevant and regularly communicated to internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as focal point for DBS Group on all sanctions-related transactions, and approve or decline as appropriate in compliance with the Group's policies and risk appetite.
- Advise colleagues at all levels in the Group on reputational matters related to sanctions issues, and so support protection of the Group's external profile and reputation; This comprises general advice, and advice on specified proposed and actual business.
- Define and ensure integrity of Sanctions lists in the payment and on boarding systems.
- Implement and administer processes to manage day to day interactions with stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Sanctions related issues to stakeholders for projects and transactions.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory changes and guide stakeholders on impact to Group.
- Provide key updates on sanction related matters to senior management, relevant committees etc. to enhance awareness.
- Provide assurance reporting and awareness of new trends in relation to Sanctions.
- Develop the expertise of other members of the Financial Crime & Security Services team.
- As subject matter expert for the creation of content and conduct the necessary Sanctions compliance training.
- Provide support across the Group to colleagues in the businesses and functions who deliver sanctions-related training.
- Provide support across the Group as may be required in dealings with key regulators on sanctions.
- Degree from a recognised University.
- You should have at least 6-8 years' of working experience in Sanctions or compliance related field in the financial industry.
- Ability to analyse sanctions laws and regulations, apply them to clients, transactions and products and provide clear guidance and advice to business units.
- Ability to work with a high level of competence and consistently in short timelines.
- Demonstrated experience in Trade finance domain.
- Strong understanding of global sanctions regime.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.