Communications Strategist - Translation
- Translate Moody's research reports, press releases and other relevant material into local language; occasionally, translate local language material into English.
- Ensure that final documents are accurate, clear and flow well in the target language.
- Foster strong relationship with internal clients, managing expectations with regards to translation services.
- Exercise judgment when problems are identified, proposing solutions to help further the translation process and escalating when necessary.
- Maintain a highly efficient communication with analysts to ensure that a suitable style guide and glossary are developed for the local language.
- Contribute to broader Communications objectives and initiatives which may not be translation related
- Execute ad hoc projects.
• Degree holder in English, Translation or Business-related disciplines.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional Chinese).
• Sound knowledge of PC operations, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and Chinese word processing.
• Strong sense of responsibility, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Self-motivated with eye for details.
• Good communications skills & client service-oriented approach .
• At least 5 years of work experience in similar fields.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.