FTSE 100 - Finance Analyst
To analyse key information and provide to decision makers within the business. These decision makers require timely, accurate and analysed management information to drive the business forward.
A FTSE 100 looking for a strong communicator and impactful Finance Analyst
- This role will provide analysis and support mainly across a number of group entities
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for the P&L and Balance Sheet - review and produce revenue commentary and graphs for the weekly revenue statistics, run and consolidate the daily trading statistics
- Other reporting - set up of data for presentations (Conferences, Away days, Quarterly presentations) and set up and maintain any ad hoc trackers and analysis.
- Capital - review and reconciliation of monthly capital expenditure reporting and project review and tracking.
- Provide support to the team during strategic planning periods such as budget, business plan. This could be assisting review of holiday phasing across the operating groups or checking consistencies of data.
- Proactively analyse financial data and identify relevant information to ensure the right decisions are made across all levels of the business.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested by Senior Financial Analyst / Operating Group FD. This role has an impact on the overall business objectives and results by providing timely and accurate analysis to the Operating Group team for decision making.
- Provides analysis on short, medium and long term plans
- The job holder should be a newly qualified accountant, with good excel analytical skills and a knowledge of Hyperion is desirable
- The role requires an understanding of key business levers and the ability to apply this understanding to an ever-changing business environment.
- Ability to influence people/timings and co-ordinate deliverables from sites/contacts
- Professional outlook and demeanour
£40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus