Manage the day-to-day process of accounting for sales deductions by the Business Division to drive revenue and margin. The role should also ensure that all such terms and incentives drive a strong commercial return.
A global and well-known technology business in Surrey
- Manage the day-to-day process of accounting for sales deductions by the Business Division to drive revenue and margin
- Evaluate the return on investment of these activities, steer business decisions and support the Business Division in maximising their commercial return
- Ensure all commercial terms and conditions and sales incentives are properly documented and agreed either via the relevant contract templates or Deal Sheets.
- Ensure that these costs and accruals are completely and accurately recorded, correctly classified, that spend is appropriately justified and within budget/authority limits, and that supporting processes are efficient and effective
- Responsible for the managing the monthly financial planning process in conjunction with the Senior Commercial Finance Manager
- Support the Senior Commercial Finance Manager
- Qualified accountant (ideally ACCA or ACA)
- Experience in SAP
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
£40,000 - £45,000 + £5,000 car allowance + Bonus