Barden have been engaged by a major international business to identify a Project Analyst to take the lead on an ERP Integration Project. The successful candidate will support the Finance function to transition from their current SAP system to Oracle. This role will be for an initial 12 month period, with scope to progress beyond this.
Our client has experienced significant growth in the past 18 months, and have expanded their Corporate Function in Dublin, with plans for this expansion to continue over the coming months. This is a superb opportunity to be part of a high-performing team, and collaborate closely with key stakeholders in the business. This role also offers some international travel to work with colleagues located in various global locations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working alongside the Finance Lead, the successful candidate will gain a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- Project management and managing project artefacts: Plan, RAID Logs etc.
- Plan and schedule workshops aligned to project deliverables
- Support the closure of GAPS and sign off on functional design
- Manage third parties (HR/Payroll, Procurement, Banking)
- Participate in project testing
- Execute project cutover and stabilisation activities
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Strong academic background in finance
- Strong project management skills and experience working on shared service/ERP projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Tier 1 ERP software and finance, accounting, payroll, procurement and treasury processes
- Background in a consulting environment, and knowledge of SAP and Oracle JDE is an advantage
- Results-orientated, enthusiastic and commercially aware individual, with an ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
Please contact Heather Gordon for a confidential discussion about this opportunity, or other opportunities in the Practice and Consulting space.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to accountants along each step of their career journey.