Junior Commercial Accountant, FMCG, Dublin North
Our client is a multinational based in Dublin North in the FMCG sector. They have a requirement for a commercial accountant on a permanent basis. This will suit someone who likes to know what is behind the figures and questions the costs and margins.
The Role – Commercial Accountant, Finance Team
- Responsible for a designated Line of Business
- Review overheads, analysis and forecasting
- Review costs per SKU
- Produce daily and weekly KPI’s
- Maintain margins and control costs
- Track capital expenditure and review risk overspend
- Review intercompany transactions
- VAT, intrastat returns
- At least 6 months Industry Experience
- Began Accountancy Exams
- Commercially focused
- Excel skills
- Analytical and logical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task within tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative, as well as integrating with a team and adding value
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior accountant to join an organisation that offers excellent scope for career progression. The person would be reporting directly a Financial Controller.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance please send your CV to Matthew Roberts ACCA, Consultant at the email address above or call 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.