Interim Stock / Pricing Analyst
Close collaboration with all functions in the business: Digital Marketing, Finance, Operations, Customer Service, Sales, Exports and Warehouse.
Liaise with Supply Chain office in Hong Kong.
SME eCommerce business looking to double their online sales, wanting to explore new marketplaces online, working closely with Digital. Successful retail business that is looking to maximise their online presence.
- Design and build SKU level price and profitability models for the Webshop, Amazon and eBay.
- Identify and evaluate optimal pricing strategy
- Monitor and report on market pricing on eCommerce platforms and identify tactical opportunities to improve brand profitability.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports, and create new reports as needed.
- Manage and maintain the eCommerce pricing model
- Evaluate 3rd party fulfilment options
- Be a full team member of the Marketplaces Implementation team
- Manage the systems interfaces between Opera and Magento, the webshop software tool to ensure consistency of data.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of product pricing and profitability
- Previous experience in eCommerce environment.
- Excellent excel skills, and financial modelling skills.
Short term interim assignment looking for a start date ASAP, probably won't work with someone who has 2 weeks holiday in August or September.