The successful Plant Controller will be responsible for business partnering with the wider business and key stakeholders, to explain financial information and support decision making to drive business performance. This is an exciting role to join a successful business, offering excellent career development opportunities, based in Warwickshire.
Leading provider of supply chain services to the global automotive industry, based in Warwickshire. The Plant Controller position is an integral part of the finance team, which offers career development opportunities.
As Plant Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business regions to meet budgets, growth and cost reduction targets.
- Submission of the month end reports.
- Assist with the improvement of month end finance reports.
- Be involved in the budgets and forecasts and looking at variance analysis.
- Support submission of performance trackers with the ability to propose ideas on enhancing revenue.
- Business partner with various stakeholders.
- Be able to interpret and explain key financial data to non finance individuals, and challenge stakeholders when necessary.
The successful Plant Controller should:
- Hold a recognised Accounting qualification (CIMA preferred)
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have strong communication skill and the ability to successfully build relationships
- Have experience of business partnering with individuals overseas
- Ability to think and re-act proactively to avoid issues
- Ability to confidently interact with non finance managers and other key stakeholders