Divisional Finance Director
This Divisional Finance Director position support the Managing Director of a £40m turnover business in the East Midlands to grow both in the UK and abroad. The role will require the successful candidate to travel the sites in the UK and abroad to ensure they are influencing the operations effectively.
My client is a global business with a Divisional presence here in the UK. The UK business has a broad international remit and the Divisional Finance Director will be required to support, challenge and influence the key stakeholders.
The business is a high end manufacturing business with large contracts with global businesses. There is excellent opportunity to grow the business in the coming years and the organisation needs the right people to deliver this growth.
The Divisional Finance Director will be required to support the UK Managing director with the strategic direction of the organisation and act as the liaison with the parent company. The key duties to be undertaken:
- Strategic development and challenge to the key stakeholders
- Delivery, analysis and insights provided on the monthly and quarterly finance performance of the business
- Risk mitigation and opportunity enhancement
- International travel to sites
- Challenging the Operations Managers of inventory, stock, bill-of-material to drive efficiency
- Leading the HR and Payroll
- Supporting with health and safety
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a highly operational background. The preference will be someone who has worked as a Divisional Financial Director in an international business previously however someone looking to make the step-up will also be considered. Ideally you will demonstrate:
- Strong leadership experience
- Excellent operational knowledge within a manufacturing business
- International exposure as a distinct advantage
- Professionalism to liaise with both the local management, international stakeholders and the parent company
- A desire to travel with a business as part of your role
£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits