Non/Part qualified FP&A analyst
Temporary long term FP&A assignment for a household Energy company paying up to £150 p/d
Your new company
You will join one of the stalwarts of the Energy business. A household name, they are incredibly well known and have interests globally. Headquartered in the heart of London, they are now seeking an interim member of staff to assist their FP&A team.
This role has emerged due to growth and hence a need for support.
Your new role
You will join a team of three (yourself being the third member) specifically focused on the property and private equity assets of the business. Your duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Responsible for the operational and financial control, accounting and financial reporting of the private equity asset class and the property asset class.
- Day-to-day finance and operational activities of the private equity and property portfolios and to provide sound financial control and reporting.
- Manage cash payments and receipts relating to property and private equity
- Responsible for accounting for transactions in the property and PE portfolios
- Booking quarterly PE and Property valuations in the accounting systems
- Perform the medium term cash forecast for PE and Property
- Strive for continuous improvement of process and content in all areas and support ad hoc projects.
- Assist team with Accounts Payable/invoice approval
- Assist with tax related administration
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in an FP&A role or performing at least 70% of the aforementioned duties is crucial for consideration. This is an interim role so any candidate must be on no more than 1 weeks' notice at a very maximum. It would be an advantage if you were studying a professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA). Experience in Private Equity or Property for an Energy company would be preferential and would stand you in good stead.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary, a fantastic opportunity to add to your skill-set, outstanding offices and a major name employer to add to the CV are but some of the benefits available to you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.