Chief Finance Officer
A key position within an Academy based in Yorkshire.
The organisation is a rewarding but ambitious group who are dedicated to making a difference.
As the Chief Finance Officer, you would be a key member of the senior management team who will develop and implement an effective financial strategy.
The successful Chief Finance Officer must have the following experience:
- Fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Be able to develop effective working relationships
- Ideally have experience within the Public Sector
- Prime location within Yorkshire
- Salary starting from £45,000 depending on experience