Group Financial Accountant
The Group Financial Accountant will ensure robust and timely financial reporting as well as provide analysis of key financial metrics and support the Media Group's acquisition programme.
This role is high profile as the person would work alongside the Finance Director with dotted line reporting to the Chief Executive.
My client is a privately owned Media group based in West London. It has 6 offices in the UK with 3 located in London, this role is predominately based in the West London office. The group also has an office in New York and Dublin. With revenues of nearly £60m they are well positioned for continued growth.
The Group Financial Accountant is responsible for:
- Group reporting to the bank and board
- Board pack preparation - consolidation of multiple group companies
- Assisting the Due Diligence process
- Group budgeting and forecasting
- Own the profit forecast consolidation
- Managing and developing 1 direct report
- Statutory Accounting
- Tax compliance and research
- Control and process improvements
- Ad-hoc analysis
The Group Financial Accountant will have:
- ACA / ACCA qualification
- Ideally 2-3 years industry experience
- Proactive and hardworking
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with and challenge senior stakeholders
- Have a passion for the Media industry
The role of Group Financial Accountant comes with a competitive salary + benefits & pension