Corporate Finance Executive
The role of Corporate Finance Executive will be responsible for the strategic plan and quarterly forecasts. This will also include producing the monthly management accounts and provide the analysis for the variance of the results.
An FMCG business with a long and well established history, which continually delivers growth in a challenging and complicated market. This business is a market leading globally recognised and dynamic company.
- To produce the company plan and quarterly forecasts including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow. To ensure forecasted and budgeted financials are reported accurately.
- To produce the company's monthly management accounts and provide analysis on variance of results. To ensure actuals are reported on time in full and can be used to make decisions based on strategic insights.
- To act as a business partner to administrative departments and hold budget meetings with heads of departments to track their performance against budget/forecast.
- To ensure company's assets and liabilities are accurately recorded and government and statutory requirements are met
- Liaising with Finance Shared Services on management of Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Travel & Expenses and General Ledgers
- Preparation of data for excise and VAT liability
- Liaising with external auditors at interim and full year audit including: audit timetable, deliverables, assistance during audit and preparation of various schedules, review of financial statements and Corporation Tax computation.
- Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) or equivalent
- Fantastic analytical skills
- Advance systems knowledge of SAP, SAP BI/BPC forecasting and reporting suite and Excel
- Ability to influence at a number of levels including Senior Management
- Excellent networking skills and relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage multiple activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience of working for an FMCG organisation
The role of Corporate Finance Executive comes with a competitive salary