Michael Page are working with a growing SME in Huddersfield who manufacture beauty products. We are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join their Finance team reporting into the Group Finance Director and working closely with Senior Management.
With projected growth at 20% it's an exciting time to join the business. This role would involve managing the day to day running of the Finance function and reporting into a Group Finance Director alongside working closely with the Commercial teams.
Alongside the day to day management of the Finance team, responsibilities will include;
- Managing standard costings of new and existing products
- Monthly and weekly reporting of accurate and insightful accounts to the SMT
- Commercial analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Reviewing CAPEX spend against budget and monitoring Fixed Asset Registers
- Business partnering with Operations and Commercial teams to challenge performance
- Ad hoc projects to support the SMT
For this role you must be a qualified Accountant with experience working in a Manufacturing environment.
You must also be a strong communicator who is able to influence and advise areas outside of Finance.
There are significant progression opportunities to grow and build the Finance team alongside your own experience in a fast growing dynamic SME.