Opportunity to join a rapidly growing and highly dynamic office design company (£60 million) in Central London as a Finance Manager and a main point of contact for a number of project managers.
You will have ownership over the company's 2 largest subsidiaries, have 1 direct report supporting your job function, and will be reporting directly into the FD and CFO.
My client is a rapidly growing office design company with a number of large clients within both the practice and industry space. The company is currently enjoying a turnover of over £60 million and is continuing to expand on both an organic basis and through local mergers.
The firm enjoys an exceptional office space located in the heart of London, and boasts a fast-paced and very culturally warm working environment. Personality is a key metric as every employee gets regular face time with each other, participating regularly in office-wide meetings and sitting within and open-plan floor space.
- Month end & management accounts for the company's 2 largest subsidiaries through SAGE
- Produce report for filing and presentation to Leadership Team
- Monthly meetings with senior stakeholders to review accounts
- WIP - Monthly report agreeing sales and COS. Identify and adjust for any COS provision and WIP
- Liaise regularly with project managers
- Produce quarterly VAT returns
- Payroll - calculating quarterly and year end bonus for inclusion in payroll
- Month salary run
- Continuous training of accounts staff to ensure competent levels to facilitate tasks required of them
- Daily reconciliation of bank statements including entry of direct payments and receipts to produce daily cash book balance
- Supervise Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Supervise one direct report, their duties, and development
- Ad Hoc Duties
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Fully qualified with CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Have ample experience with preparing and reviewing management account packages
- Very comfortable with VAT returns, Bank Recs, and Sales & Purchase ledger (for review)
- WIP and CIS experience is preferred but not required
- Experience with payroll is preferred but not required
- Dynamic with strong communication skills to deal with a vibrant and fast-paced working environment
As the successful candidate, you will be offered a Finance Managerial role with 1 direct report whose duties will be determined by yourself.
You will be offered a salary between £45K and £50K depending on experience, with a competitive benefit package.
You will work in the heart of central London in a beautiful office space that enjoys a very friendly working environment.