As the Tax Supervisor you will have responsibility to oversee the personal tax department.
Michael Page Finance are proud to announce an exclusive partnership with a well established firm based in North London.
My client accommodates a varied client base - with specialisms in construction, property and the entertainment industry. Providing a full client service, They support clients with statutory accounts, audit, bespoke tax planning and general business advice, as well as bookkeeping, management accounts, payroll and VAT.
- The tax supervisor will have overall responsibility for ensuring all tax returns are correctly prepared and submitted to HMRC
- Preparation of complex tax returns
- Review tax return work prepared by other members of the team
- Be involved in any HMRC enquiry as per instruction from the Tax Manager
- Liaise with clients, including visits where necessary
- Be involved in both compliance and advisory work covering all tax matters, including IHT
- Strive to achieve the best results for clients through effective tax planning
- At least 5 years' experience in a Practice Firm's Personal Tax Department is preferred
- Experience of a wide range of different tax returns: sole traders including capital allowances, HNW Individuals, non-residents, non-domiciles, CGT computations, partnerships, and loss relief
- Must be a highly competent communicator
- ATT/CTA qualified/part qualified, but not essential
A competitive salary and long term career development