Manager - Internal Audit & Risk Consulting
- Manage and build a diverse portfolio of clients in Adelaide
- Enjoy ongoing training and development opportunities
- Flexible people-focused environment and team culture
With continued growth, we are now looking for an experienced Manager to join our Internal Audit and Risk Consulting (IARCs) practice in Adelaide.
Your new role:
- Manage a portfolio of engagements that consistently delivers quality outcomes for clients
- Scope and deliver a variety of internal audits and advisory projects
- Provide technical knowledge, direction and training to colleagues through day-to-day management of teams on engagements
- Contribute to business development by maintaining strong relationships with clients and building professional networks
- Develop a deep understanding of KPMG's broad service offerings and identify additional opportunities outside of IARCs to further support our clients
- Relevant post-graduate professional qualifications such as CA, CPA and CIA
- Strong Internal Audit and Risk Consulting experience in a professional services firm or industry
- Experience leading and developing engagement teams
- Strong ability to analyse information quickly using innovative solutions to solve complex problems
- Highly developed report writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prepare business development material, including proposals, case studies and other sector specific material
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including your resume and cover letter.
Advertised: 17 Jul 2017 Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 16 Aug 2017 Cen. Australia Standard Time