Sales Support Coordinator - NSW & ACT - Macquarie Pacific Funding
- Permanent role
- Market leading business
- Client service focus
Macquarie Pacific Funding is a specialist premium funding business which provides leading edge systems, products and service to the insurance broking industry.
Based in the Sydney CBD and reporting to the Senior Relationship Manager, this role supports a team of Relationship Managers and their clients across New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory.
The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for a broad range of client support and administrative functions including the preparation of new agreements, urgent loan documentation, arrears management, reports and training packs. A key part of this role is receiving and responding to a range of enquiries from clients, insurance broking intermediaries and the sales team, and liaising with a range of parties to ensure client documentation meets internal approval requirements. In addition, this role is responsible for building relationships with a number of internal teams, and assisting with processing overflows, to maintain a high level of customer service across all aspects of the customer relationship.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring a high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a number of competing tasks often in high pressure situations. To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be tertiary qualified in marketing, commerce or finance and or have insurance industry qualifications
- Have prior experience within the insurance or finance industries - in a sales, customer management or technical operations role
- Be able to work quickly and accurately on tasks which require strict adherence to processes and guidelines within a complex regulatory environment
- Be proficient in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Salesforce would be desirable
- Relish working in a environment where a strong customer focus, hard work, initiative and a sense of humour are all required
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and team oriented professional to further build their skills in a dynamic and performance focussed business. Aspirations to become a Relationship Manager will be highly valued.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the 'apply for this job' button below.
Advertised: 17 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time