Support Manager VIC - Wealth Management Advice
- Manage the Adviser Support team for VIC
- Provide client and operation support Wealth and Investment Advisers
- 101 Collins Street
A great opportunity as recently opened up for an experienced Wealth Operational Team Leader to join our Macquarie Wealth Management Advice division.
Acting as the key escalation point for all client support issues for internal stakeholders, you will provide oversight across staff coaching and development to enhance knowledge and performance across your team.
Other key responsibilities within this role will also include:
- Providing leadership, coaching, mentoring and supporting the team;
- Monitor work activity and work volumes and compiling relevant updates to management and reporting as required;
- Identify any training needs and skills gaps
- Ensure all team functions and processing complies with internal controls;
- Conducting regular team meetings, individual catch-ups as well as formal performance reviews;
- Communicating product, system and regulation updates to your team;
- Collaborating with other areas to solve issues and meet client needs;
- Liaising with other teams on quality issues such as errors & escalated items;
- Identifying and implementing ideas to improve team and business efficiency
- Drive consistency of processes, including engagement with other colleagues in our Wealth Operational department to identify opportunities for improvement
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate knowledge of financial markets, products and industry trends and have high attention to detail. You will be able to work in a team environment and build strong interpersonal relationships.
Additionally you will also be able to demonstrate the following to be considered for this position:
- Previous experience in a Wealth or Financial Planning operational leadership role
- Previous experience coaching or developing staff
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial markets, products and industry trends
- Proven experience in an Adviser Assistant or Financial Planning assistant role is desirable
- A high level of tenacity and the ability to solve problems effectively
- Strong literacy and numeracy ability
- RG 146 (completed)
- Experience with XPlan would be advantageous
In return, we will offer an autonomous and rewarding environment as well as coaching, guidance and support for for future career progression. If you are ready for your next career move and this position is of interest then please apply via the link below.
About Macquarie Wealth Management
Wealth Management provides superannuation and insurance products, as well as stockbroking, financial advice, private banking, cash management and WRAP platform services. We deliver products and services through institutional relationships, virtual adviser networks and dedicated direct relationships with our clients.
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises our retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients. BFS operates predominantly in Australia and is organised into three business divisions: Personal Banking, Wealth Management and Business Banking.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 17 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time