Finance Manager at market leading listed tech multinational
This is a fantastic new position with a market leading tech multinational. Gaining deep technical exposure, and independent management of diverse project work. This is an excellent opportunity for progression within a leading multinational and a diverse role that advances and challenges technical proficiency.
My client is a NASDAQ listed, multinational tech company based in the Thames Valley. They are partnered with huge names within the tech space (such as Microsoft), offering a range of products, both tangible and across their cloud service.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager are as follows:
- Ensure accurate and timely statutory, VAT, taxation and other submissions are completed and files within the individual deadlines.
- Responsible for the management of regulatory and statutory report.
- Ensure local compliance for all financial documentation.
- Be up-to-date with developments in accounting policies under US GAAP, FRS101 and UK GAAP.
- Take the lead on statutory & tax audits and provide tax analysis.
- Coordinate audit efforts with internal and external auditors.
- Ensure accurate monthly accounting closes and US GAAP reporting within the required Corporate and statutory deadlines.
- Understand how previous acquisitions/business combinations effect the current future financials.
- Responsibility for monthly tax-related US GAAP reconciliations.
- Review of monthly variances.
- Act as the SOX business process owner for various processes including VAT and Fixed Assets.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to subordinate employees through active coaching, feedback and employee development.
- Take the lead on special projects as required or requested from time to time (e.g. M&A, R&D studies etc.)
The successful candidate must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) with 3-4 years post qualified experience. The candidate should ideally have experience with management, mergers and liquidations.
Experience with SAP R3 or 6.0 FI/CO module is preferred and knowledge of BPC Reporting would be a plus.
£60,000 Basic salary
23 days holiday