As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for managing the consolidation of the Manufacturing and Supply finance reporting pack which includes all reporting to Management teams distributed locally, operating expenditure, capital expenditure, inventory and headcount.
My client is a pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge.
The key responsibilities are:
- Manage the consolidation of the Manufacturing & Supply Finance Reporting Pack which includes all reporting to Management teams distributed locally, operating expenditure, capital expenditure, inventory and headcount
- Prepare financial analysis and presentations for all M&S site reviews
- Support the Manufacturing & Supporting controllers in managing accuracy of accounting information by using knowledge gained in product costing, pricing and procurement.
- Supporting and tracking finance controls and measures within the Manufacturing and Supply Finance team
- Close collaboration with Global Finance (Financial Planning and Reporting team) and other Business Controllers
- To influence and proactively support M&S Finance team members located on site to improve processes
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Experience of financial reporting in a manufacturing environment
- Analytically strong and data rational
- Good team worker and able to work well on their own without supervision
- Excellent verbal, communication and influencing skills across a range of environments.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Committed and conscientious
This is a permanent role paying £30,000 - £40,000.