Financial Planning Analyst Assistant
Financial Planning & Analysis Assistant
Robert Half are working on an excellent opportunity for a PQ studying ambitious accountant to join an elite team in Bristol. The role is titles FP&A Assistant, similar to that of a Financial Analyst Assistant, you will gain exposure to plenty of business facing and forward looking accounting work.
- Support FP&A across all regions to produce deliverables for the of the financial planning processes: 5 year plan, budget, quarterly forecast
- Support production of weekly financial, non-financial KPIs and TUE submissions
- Support production of monthly reporting deliverables: GRM, Management Initiatives, Board packs, ensuring sign off as appropriate.
- Supporting and ensuring that all regional and UK deadlines are met
- Support input of accurate P&L, balance sheet and non-financial data into Hyperion using standard models for budget, forecast and actuals
- Support provision of FP&A cover across all regions in the event of holidays, sickness or vacancies.
- Journal posting if appropriate
- Responsible for own personal development
- Ad hoc reporting as appropriate
- 2-3 years' experience of working in a finance environment, and awareness of financial processes
- Studying, early stages or PQ
- Numerate, with good analytical skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good pc skills including MS office, including good Excel.
- Experience of working in a large organisation is desirable
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines without compromising quality
- £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Study Support
- Excellent subsidised benefits
- 25 days holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.