Finance Business Partner
An outstanding opportunity to use your commercial skills in a wide ranging Finance Business Partner role. This is a role about providing business insight and bringing a commercial finance lens to decision making.
This role sits within one of the regions great success stories. Significant growth enables this entrepreneurial organisation to offer unrivalled career opportunities.
This role is about building strong relationships with the business and developing / identifying and acting upon business insight.
- Ensure finance is at the heart of the decision-making process; bringing vigour to the evaluation & implementation of value-enhancing decisions
- Overall accountability for timely and accurate P&L and Balance Sheet reporting, forecasting and budgeting including causals and analysis
- Ensure reporting and processes are simple, streamlined and continuously improving
- Support HoF with analysis and insight to enable informed decision-making
- Accountable for the controls environment in support to the Financial Controller
- Manage and develop a team of two
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to develop close working relationships and be able to provide quality commercial analysis. You will be a qualified accountant with the desire and ability to take advantage of the future career development on offer.
£60,000 - £65,000 plus car plus bonus and benefits