This is a fascinating role; working for a dynamic and expanding organisation, part time!
Part Time- Permanent
£25-28,000 full time equivalent
This is a fascinating role; working for a dynamic and expanding organisation!
Your role will fluctuate between that of an Accountant & Office Manager; you will be required to make executive decisions in the absence of the directors and you will be liaising with their highly exclusive customer base……top customer service skills are essential!
- Month end accounts through to trial balance & statutory year end accounts
- Management of the ledgers; payable/receivable & nominal
- Journals, pre-payments and accruals
- Production of management accounts pack for board of directors
- Production of P&L and balance sheets
- Monitoring of work in progress
- Quarterly VAT Return
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Bank Reconciliations
You must be IT savvy with robust exposure to a range of systems, ideally SAGE or Xero Accounts ..... confidence with a range of social media applications would also be beneficial!
This role is part time; for approximately 20 hours a week and applicant must be flexible.
If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Emma Lewis on 01792 642042. Alternatively, you can upload a current copy of your CV and apply online!