Financial Reporting Accountant
This role will give the right candidate exposure to all areas of the business. It is a position that will both challenge and excite a talented individual. There is a lot of room for progression and the company are constantly striving to improve.
The client are a fast based retail company who operate globally. They are innovative and constantly developing in response to market conditions. They are proud of their reputation of employee retention and have a reputation for looking after and developing their employees.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- IFRS reporting to head office
- Monthly consolidated accounts
- Board packs
- Supporting Finance Manager with wider team
- Investigating technical accounting queries
The successful candidate will be
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Experience with IFRS
- Understanding of group consolidation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
£45,000 + benefits