Financial Controller with Italian
A leading company in pharmaceutical sector based in Cork is seeking a fluent Italian speaking Financial Controller with Share Service Centre experience. The Financial Controller will be expected to embrace and contribute to the culture of compliance and continuous improvement with a focus on streamlining processes adding value to the business and meeting customer/stakeholder needs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ownership and Accountability for delivering accurate, robust and timely US GAAP and Local Italian Financial Statements, validated through regular internal and external audits.
- Build Relationships with key stakeholders across the Company to develop business acumen, commercial awareness across a broad base of business and act as a strategic business partner
- Influence and Drive Process Improvement and Efficiency across the Shared Service Cente.
- Influence and Co-ordinate the integration of local, regional and corporate initiatives.
- Partner with Finance Director to design and maintain appropriate, right sized resourcing levels to provide Optimum Financial Services and Solutions.
- Lead a team of tax and accounting professionals
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience.
- GAAP/IFRS accounting standards knowledge.
- Controllership experience matured in Multinational Companies is an advantage
- Extensive Local Italian financial reporting and Tax experience
- Master's Degree MBA qualification is desirable.
- Italian native Language
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Systems Experience (SAP/Oracle) is an advantage
- Travel when required
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.