Permanent job opportunity for a CCAB qualified Management Accountant to join a global manufacturing business.
Your new company
You will be joining an ambitious business with a dynamic culture. You will be joining an established and growing finance team with the opportunity for progression in the future.
Your new role
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of monthly performance to feed into Group reporting requirements
- Partner cost centre managers to understand monthly variations to forecast
- Utilise forecasts to build knowledge regarding future activity
- Complete month-end procedures including accruals, prepayments and cost allocations
- Track and forecast monthly capital investment costs as well as challenging and analysing any capital proposals that are put forward for approval
- Assist with the preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified with both management accounting and business partnering experience. Ideally you will have experience of SAP and manufacturing although applicants without these will be considered. You will need to be ambitious by nature as you will be joining an organisation with a culture of developing and promoting from within.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £45,000 plus benefits including 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.