Head of Finance
Robert Half are working with a National healthcare business to recruit a Head of Finance based in Chesterfield. The role will be an integral part of the busy finance team as the company head through a period of rapid growth.
- Posting daily bank transactions
- Bank reconciliations for multiple accounts
- Prepare invoices for customers
- Enter customer receipts
- Reconcile customer accounts weekly and monthly
- Prepare aging analysis of customers weekly and monthly
- Prepare direct debit instructions for customers
- Processing supplier invoices within given time frames
- Addressing supplier's queries & updating supplier details
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Prepare the payment run for suppliers
- Prepare and reconcile fixed asset register monthly
- Prepare monthly journal entries for depreciation
- Account for disposal of fixed assets
- Prepare monthly payroll entries
- Reconcile payroll on weekly and monthly basis
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts
- Preparing monthly closing journal entries
- Preparing accruals for revenue and expenses
- Prepare variance analysis, budgets and forecast
- Preparing monthly Trial balance, Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet
- Carrying out internal as well as external statutory audits
The ideal candidate will someone with a proven background working in a finance department and with strong interpersonal skills. Ideally someone who is looking for long term growth and at least 3 years' experience in a finance department.
You will need the following
- Attention to detail and accuracy of records is important for this role.
- Honesty and integrity is key for this role and can take the candidates to next level.
- You should be flexible, committed to deliver the accurate results within the deadlines
- You should be a good planner with time management skills
Since 2013 our client has grown to a team of over a thousand care and support professionals, working together to provide bespoke, personalised care and support services to a wide range of people - including those with complex needs - so that they can live at home independently. They are fully registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and a member of the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA).
Salary & Benefits
£32000-£35000, excellent corporate benefits package and free parking.
You may be interested in this role if you are also looking at Financial Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Controller or Company Accountant roles.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.