Strategy Manager / Associate Director (Market Entry Strategies)
Our client in the big four is seeking exceptional individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating solutions for clients. Global Strategy Group works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles.
It is an exciting time to join the Global Strategy Group as we are growing rapidly owing to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships.
- Establish role as day to day contact on engagements and be seen as a trusted advisor by mid-level executives
- Co-ordinate and drive the preparation of client deliverables spanning multiple work streams with limited oversight
- Demonstrate deep expertise and an ability to generate insights in a chosen sector
- Motivate, coach and develop project team members
- Provide constructive upwards feedback
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Market entry strategy projects
- Demonstrate confidence, people skills, ambition and pragmatism
- Evidence experience of working with clients internationally and having a strong understanding of the value drivers within a chosen sector
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- FSI / Automotive / Retail exposure
- Evidence 4-8 years relevant experience