Assistant Finance Manager / Finance Manager
- Develop, implement and maintain financial policies, internal control and procedures, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Prepare and review financial & management accounting, financial analysis, cost accounting, cash flow management, forecasting, budgeting, taxation, annual audit etc.;
- Responsible for internal and external financial reporting e.g. FRR, other regulatory filings or reports;
- Liaise with internal and external parties e.g. Headquarter, auditors, bankers in relation to finance matters;
- Any ad hoc projects as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree major in Accounting or Finance;
- CPA/CA or equivalent is essential;
- At least 3-5 years accounting work experience in big 4 or Financial industry;
- Solid experience on costing, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Able to work under pressure and in a highly dynamic environment;
- IANG are welcome to apply.
For details, please visit our official website: www.gffunds.com.hk
We offer Competitive Remuneration package and Career Prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "APPLY" for job application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.