Senior Associate/Associate - Strategic & Commercial Intelligence
4 days left
We are currently seeking a Senior Associate / Associate to join the Deal Advisory - Strategic & Commercial Intelligence (SCI) team in our Singapore office.
As part of KPMG's Deal Advisory practice, the SCI team provides clients with organic and inorganic growth strategy support by focusing on market entry strategies, commercial due diligence, partnership search, customer / competitive benchmarking, and market opportunity / feasibility studies.
• Work closely with Directors and Managers to deliver our service offerings to clients
• You will be conducting both primary and secondary research and perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to assist our clients in understanding the market dynamics, competitive landscape and business trends, and as part of our clients' organic and/or inorganic growth strategy
• Extract key findings, issues and implications from the analysis undertaken
• Support the engagement manager to create quality end deliverables, including reports and presentation materials
• Support business development initiatives by assisting with the creation and development of proposals, company profiles and industry papers
• Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in either market research, strategy consultancy, or M&A advisory roles
• Healthcare experience and interest will be a plus
• Strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding of the M&A process will be advantageous
• Displays independent, innovative and resourceful thinking with strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation, report writing and coaching skills
• Enthusiasm to work as part of a team based across multiple geographies and meet challenging client requirements and deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Strong knowledge and experience in using basic Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word)