Senior Auditor - Global CFS and BOS, Group Audit
- Assist the Head of Global CFS & BOS Audit in executing the annual audit plan.
- Team Lead for the audits of Consumer Banking by utilising Group Audit risk based audit approach in evaluating governance framework, risk management and regulatory compliance processes and internal controls systems.
- Provide value-added opinions and recommendations to improve the design and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and assess the appropriateness of audit findings, recommendations and management responses.
- Ensure audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards and KPIs.
- Participate in strategic projects to enhance the Bank's audit and risk management framework
- Head, Global CFS & BOS Audit
- Ability to work effectively as a team member or as a team leader, with the requisite analytical and managerial skills to perform detailed/technical work without losing sight of 'big picture' issues.
- Good audit skills and understanding of all risks and controls relating to Consumer Banking (e.g., Anti-Money Laundering and Sales Practices).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- Hold a professional qualification (CPA/CA/CIA) and a bachelor degree.
- At least 6 years or more of auditing/relevant experience.
- A high level of integrity, drive, the ability to work under pressure and resilience to adapt to ambiguous and changes in business environment are essential attributes .