Company Secretary (In House Role): Asset Management Firm
My client is a leading asset management firm with offices across the globe. In the process of expansion they are currently seeking a candidate with wide cosec experience. This role would provide you a wide exposure and job scope beyond standard company secretarial functions . The ideal candidate would be covering all aspects of regulatory compliance, internal audit, risk, and licencing beyond managing other responsibilities.
It's a regional role with opportunity to frame and implement regulations and policies for the business.
- Flexible personality with desire to learn and understand a wide range of business processes.
- At least 5+ years' experience in a broad cosec function with a renowned firm
- Ability and desire to develop a broad understanding of the Brookfield business and to gain insight into a wide range of business processes.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout Asia and Australia
- A Degree in Law, Commerce (Accounting or Finance) or other relevant area.
- Previous experience as a AML Compliance officer would be desirable but not essential
A highly competitive and lucrative offer is available for the ideal candidate.
Interested candidates can send the CV directly as well to me to email@example.com
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis. Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.'