Senior Building Services Engineer
- Join a leading Independent Chartered Building and Environmental Consultancy
- We'll have you working with Australia's most respected companies from day one
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
KPMG SGA is a leading independent Chartered Building and Environmental Consultancy providing integrated services to our clients across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. We deliver exceptional consultancy services to meet the needs of the major property investors, managers, and operators with properties and portfolios of properties requiring specialist building surveying and environmental management advice.
Your new role
Based in our Brisbane office you will be focusing on core building consultancy projects
Your role as a Building Services Engineer will see you reporting on:
- Technical Due Diligence - acquisition /disposal
- Defect Reporting
- CAPEX & Maintenance Forecasts
- Asset Registers
- Project and Contract Administration
- PCA Audits
- Expert Witness
- Ideally hold tertiary qualifications in HVAC Mechanical Engineering, other relevant tertiary qualifications, trade qualifications or equivalent experience
- Technical knowledge, experience or understanding of building services across multidiscipline services - including mechanical, electrical, fire, hydraulics and vertical transportation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Focus on service delivery tailored to the various situations and time constraints faced by our clients
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online
Advertised: 14 Jul 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 13 Aug 2017 E. Australia Standard Time