Senior Consultant/Manager - M&A Tax
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Join the "Workplace of the Future" now in our flexible and agile Barangaroo offices
- We'll have you working with Australia's most respected companies from day one
The Tax Deals team in Sydney is a market leading, dynamic, fun team that is currently working on some of the major transactions occurring in Australia. Be prepared to work on projects that makes the front page of the news!
Tax Deals are offering the opportunity for you to join them in Sydney as a Senior Consultant or Manager in their growing team on either a full time or part time basis.
About the role
In order to be successful in this role you will be:
- A Tax professional with deep knowledge of Corporate Tax legislation, a real passion for excellent client interaction skills and the interest to specialise with the M&A/Deals sector; OR
- Someone already providing high quality tax advice to large corporate clients with a focus on transactions and deals
- A great team member, used to working successfully with senior Tax Advisory specialists to deliver specific client requirements
- An accomplished Project Manager, confident of running multiple engagements of varying size and scope
- A coach - taking care in providing guidance and mentoring to junior tax consultants
Along with a combination of the above it would be expected you have a mix of the following:
- Australian and/or other Commonwealth country tax experience
- Legal and/or commerce degree (desirable but not essential)
- An honest and ethical approach to business which will provide a natural fit with KPMG's values
We offer rewarding careers for extraordinary professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online or contact David Broughton on 03 9838 4277 for more information.
Advertised: 14 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 11 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time