Head of Compliance (Hong Kong)
Our client is a reputable insurance company and is committed to provide the best service capabilities and innovative product offerings to their clients, agents and brokers. A rare opportunity has arisen for a seasoned and experienced candidate to oversee a team of compliance professional.
Reporting to the General Council, you will be fully responsible for:
• Establishing a comprehensive compliance monitoring program for the business
• Overseeing the compliance manual, policy and handbook for adherence, implementation and monitoring
• Conducting regular compliance risk assessment and monitoring reviews on high risk areas of business and operations
• Identifying and responding to ongoing regulatory changes and to implement new policies and procedures where necessary
• Performing compliance review in product development and new business initiatives
• Preparing and maintaining updated AML & KYC policy, procedures and guidelines
• Coordinating with internal & external auditors, regulators and enforcements (e.g. ICAC) to facilitate examinations, investigations and liaison over compliance issues
The Successful Applicant
You will be a University Graduate with at least 10 years' experience gained within a financial services compliance function. You will possess sound knowledge of Hong Kong compliance and regulatory laws and have strong communication, analytical and leadership skills. Hands on experience with Life Insurance business will be an advantage. Fluency in English and Chinese (both written and spoken) is preferred.
Please press the APPLY button or email your CV to Christy Lam at email@example.com quoting the reference for a confidential discussion. For more Compliance positions, please visit our website (http://alsrecruit.com/) and contact us for details. (EF/15539)